Friday 17 December 2010

'What You See' - new album available

Exciting news to end the year!

My new album 'What You See' is now available in the US and will be available worldwide mid January 2011.


I have again been extremely blessed to work with some of my favourite producers/artists on this project including Marc Rapson, Kamara, k15, iisijii and Kira Neris to name a few, and there are a couple of extra special remixes courtesy of Rise and Ty Macklin!

I can't thank everyone enough for their involvement as it is only what it is thanks to them. I am constantly inspired by them and endlessly grateful to them for sharing their artistry with me, giving me the freedom to do what I do with their music.

I hope you'll enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed making it!!





Click here for details at Groove Dis

6 comments:

  1. I can't find this CD anywhere in the U.S. Can we get this on Amazon download or ITunes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the slow reply....this album isn't currently available digitally but should be available early March....it is available on cd in the US at Moods Music, Groove Distribution and Dusty Groove to name a few good places. CD also available on Amazon.com - http://amzn.to/i5B4Kq.

    Hope that helps until I get to announce the digital release here.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, have you made a video yet? "I Know You" is a wonderful single!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Digital Download is now available at Futuristica Music's bandcamp -

    http://futuristicamusic.bandcamp.com/album/what-you-see

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Whiz,
    I have made a video but for the Sun Circle project for a track called 'Stars Fall Down' which you can see that here -
    http://youtu.be/tHdn-cAROM4

    I'm afraid 'I Know You' is unlikely to get a video as it won't be a full single release due to the sample used, but I'm thrilled to know you're feeling the track!
    There's much more to come soon - and more on the video front too, so watch this space!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete