Saturday 21 August 2010

Latest News......

Apologies for having been away for a while....life has been somewhat hectic meaning less time sat at the computer updating things constantly....but....there is news to share so here I am, wanting to share it with YOU!!
Thanks for all the messages and comments etc - they are always valued and appreciated, and over the past 6 months there have been some truly humbling conversations, so thanks for always inspiring and adding more meaning to the music.....

I've updated the MYSPACE page and uploaded an exclusive track to the player....
I've been lucky enough to work with the incredible US producer Ty Macklin (who has worked with the likes of Erykah Badu, India Arie, Sy Smith to name very few!)...as well as contributing this remix to my forthcoming album we are extremely excited to be working on a full project together...so I'll keep you all posted as to how that's developing....

I've had the pleasure of collaborating with old and new friends for the next album such as Rise, Marc Rapson, Iisijii, Kamara, Soundspecies and more.....so I hope you'll enjoy it.......I'll let you know more on the release very soon!.....

You'll also find all the Panacea tour information on the myspace....
we hope to see you at the gigs to share this adventure whilst we celebrate the band's 10th year!!

More news soon....


No comments:

Post a Comment